Euler Hermes offers services for both domestic and export business trade transactions, protecting clients against commercial and political risk in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. We also provide services to help companies of all sizes outsource their debt collection, risk management and credit management information needs.
Euler Hermes Collections, a subsidiary of Euler Hermes founded in 1917, offers commercial third party collections, receivables management outsourcing, international collections and other debt mitigation services.
Euler Hermes Key Facts
• Over 120 years of experience
• In North America, licensed in all 50 States, the District of Columbia and all 10
• Presence in over 50 countries and 5 continents
• Distribution network includes direct agents, banks, and brokers
• Easy online policy management for clients, brokers, and banks
• Over 40 million companies monitored in our proprietary risk database
• Provides coverage in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide
• AA- financial rating by Standard & Poor’s and A+ by A.M. Best Company
At Euler Hermes, being responsible implies concrete actions related to the environment, customer service, diversity and humanitarian causes.
Sustainable regional development and employment
We encourage concrete local engagements and are proud of our subsidiaries conducting humanitarian projects via foundations and permanent NGOs.
In the United States
For the second year running, Euler Hermes U.S. has given its support to the Cristo Rey networks, which helps young people from disadvantaged neighborhoods to obtain higher education. It offers them the possibility of training while acquiring work experience that also helps finance their studies. In this context, Euler Hermes U.S. offered trainee positions to underprivileged young people from Baltimore, MD and four members of its staff took part in "Cristo Rey’s Business Boot Camp," organized to prepare students for the coming school year and their future job.
For the past 11 years, Euler Hermes U.S. has matched employee donations to the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center. The U.S. subsidiary also aids the Maryland Food Bank and the Habitat for Humanity organization within the greater Baltimore metropolitan area.